Published on November 27th, 2013 | by Shantelle1
DIY: How to Make a Wreath for Christmas EZ!
How to Make a Christmas Wreath
Materials for DIY Christmas Wreath:
Note: All materials were purchased at hobby lobby.
20″ Bow Wire Wreath Frame
2 rolls of 15 ft. Burlap(18in. wide)
Hot Glue and Glue Gun
Chevron Burlap or Ribbon(to make a bow)
1 Chenille Stem
Directions for DIY Christmas Wreath:
1. Spray paint wooden letter.
2. Lay box wreath on a flat surface.
3. Following the numbered wreath above, take one end of the burlap and pull under #1.
4. Then make a loop under #2, #3, and #4.
5. On the next section take the long end and pull under #1.
6. Repeat step 4.
7. On the next section pull burlap under #4.
8. Loop under #3, #2, and #1.
9. Repeat steps 3, 4, 7, and 8 until the entire wreath is covered.
10. Make a bow with the chevron burlap or ribbon and hot glue to the wreath.
Tip: Tie the burlap like you would tie shoe strings.
11. Slide wooden letter through the middle of the bow.
Tip: You can also use a chenille stem to secure your wooden letter.
12. Using pliers, cut the stems from the Christmas decorations and hot glue them to the wreath.
13. Hot glue bow and wooden letter to the wreath.
14. Lastly, hang Christmas wreath with a wreath hanger.