Published on September 16th, 2014 | by Shantelle4
DIY: How to Make a Fall Wreath EZ!
DIY: How to Make a Wreath for Fall EZ
Guest Post by: Natalie Alvear
The season is changing and it’s time to get creative and decorate those doors for the holidays. This is my favorite time of the year and I am super excited to have my crafty friend guest posting. She is very creative and her work is unique and inspiring. When I saw her DIY fall wreath I was so amazed at her talent. She was more than happy to share her tutorial with me and my crafty followers. I will definitely be making a wreath just like it for my door using this tutorial as well.
Materials for DIY Fall Wreath
Natural Grapevine Wreath
Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Letter of Choice
Regular or Foam Brush
Directions for DIY Fall Wreath
1. First, brush the mod podge on the letter and then sprinkle glitter all over until the entire letter is covered.
2. Lay the natural vine wreath on a flat surface.
3. Wrap the wired ribbon around the wreath. Make loops and secure them with floral wire.
4. Using a hot glue gun, add fall leaves and other fall decor you desire to the wreath.
5. Lastly, use hot glue and pipe cleaners to secure the glittered letter to the wreath, and use a wreath hanger to hang your new fall wreath.