Published on October 17th, 2013 | by Shantelle0
DIY: How to Make a Wreath for Fall EZ!
DIY Fall Wreath
Materials for DIY Fall Wreath:
20″ Bow Wire Wreath Frame
30 ft. Burlap (2 1/2″ wide)
Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
1 Flower of your choice
Directions for DIY Fall Wreath:
1. Hot glue rhinestones to the wooden letter and set aside.
2. Make a bow with the mesh ribbon and set aside. Tip: Tie the ribbon like you would tie shoestrings.
3. Cut stem from flower and set aside.
4. Lay box wreath down on a flat surface.
Note: Use the numbered diagram to make burlap wreath.
5. Starting with the first section, pull the end of the burlap over #4 and #3, under #2 and #1.
6. Insert the longer end under #2.
7. Then pull over #1, under #2 and #3, and over #4.
8. Next insert under #4, and over #3, #2, and #1.
9. Lastly, pull burlap over #1, under #2 and #3, and over #4.
10. Repeat steps 5-9 until the whole wreath is covered.
11. Hot glue the two free ends of burlap to the wire frame.
12. Hot glue the ribbon, flower, and wooden letter to the wreath.
13. Hang wreath using a wreath hanger.