Published on April 2nd, 2015 | by Shantelle0
DIY: Tiffany & Co. Inspired Party Favor Boxes
DIY Tiffany & Co. Inspired Party Favor Boxes
Materials for DIY Party Favor Boxes
3″ x 3″ x 1.5″ Paper Mache Box
Sponge Paint Brush
Silver Tissue Lame Fabric cut into 8″ x 8″ squares
Party Favor Gifts
Sea Breeze Acrylic Paint( Closest Color to Tiffany Blue)
Clear Oval Labels( Print using Baskerville font)
Directions for DIY Party Favor Boxes
1. Sit the box on a flat surface.
2. Paint the box on the inside and outside with sea breeze acrylic paint( This paint is the closest match to tiffany blue paint). Let dry.
3. Add the Silver Lame fabric to the inside of the box.
4. Add candy or whatever you prefer for party favor gifts.
5. Use the thank you tag to hold the fabric together. See DIY: Thank You Pearl Bracelet Tags!
6. Close the box and add the label to the top of the box.
7. Lastly, tie the ribbon around the box. Watch the video to learn how to tie a box.