Published on April 2nd, 2015 | by Shantelle0
DIY: Thank You Pearl Bracelet Tag!
DIY Thank You Tags
Materials for DIY Thank You Tags
Tiffany Blue Cardstock Paper(Aqua cardstock paper is the closest color to Tiffany Blue)
Fused Pearl Trim
Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun
Directions for DIY Thank You Tags
1. Use Microsoft Word to draw repeat oval shapes.
2. Type words using Baskerville font.
3. Cut along the lines and use a hole punch to make a hole in each tag.
4. Cut pearl trim and insert it through the hole.
5. Lastly, seal both ends together with hot glue. Place the thank you tag in the Tiffany box. See DIY: Tiffany & Co. Inspired Party Favor Boxes!